Featured Slider

Friday, July 18, 2014

Slugger



This post is so, so late, but I finally have managed to function well enough to get it in.

Here is my post for this week's





Our sponsor this week is:




Prize:  3 Digis

Thank you for sponsoring us!

Our Inspiration Photo this week:




Our theme:  SPORTS

Here is my card using
Running Baseball Digi
from 
Kenny K Downloads

SPIES:
STAMPS: Running Baseball Digital stamp (Kenny K).
PAPER:  Red cardstock (Coordinations); Kraft cardstock; DP
INK: Copics for stitches on baseball digi.
EXTRAS:  Sentiment sticker ( ); Baseball hat and star stickers (); zigzag stitching from sewing machine; 

Unfortunately last weekend while working on my post for this week's challenge, I fell very ill, spending Sunday evening in the Emergency Room and then most of the entire week in bed trying to recover from a nasty GI infection.  NOT FUN AT ALL!  It completely derailed my entire week.  Today is the first day I have felt almost normal.  Still not 100% but getting there.  And it was just in time, as my son and daughter-inlaw flew in today for a week's visit.

So stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog if you haven't already and check out the rest of the team's cards.

Sweet Cupcake Blessings!



x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif


1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

This is definitely worth the wait! Absolutely darling! Love the design and all the sporty details!
Hugs,
Debbie