Featured Slider

Monday, April 24, 2017

Star Congrats

Hello again, Monday!

Another card for today...

It's almost graduation time again and so I am adding to my stash that I sell to my Hubs' colleagues.  Also, I have two grads in my family this year, my oldest son, getting his Master's in History and my daughter in-law (his wife) getting her Bachelors of Arts in History.  Woot! Woot!  So proud of both of them!


I tried out another new cutting plate from Hero Arts, Star Confetti.  The stitched dies are Lil Inker Design's.  Sentiment die is Catherine Pooler and I  believe the grad cap die is Impression Obsession, but not totally sure.

For Following Challenges:





Graduation Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Fun graphic card for a grad! Love those stars! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Ros Crawford said...

This is a wonderful CASE of Stella's card and so striking! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Bonnie said...

A fun and festive graduation card!

Stella said...

I love your use of bold and bright colours and you nailed my card. CASE-perfection:) Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!