Featured Slider

Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Challenge #94 - Inspiration Photo

Good Morning, again!

The Challenge has a new challenge starting today ---

How fun and colorful is that photo?

It's loaded with inspiration! 

Here's my card ---
Stamps: Home Sweet Home (Avery Elle).
Paper: White Cardstock/base (Neenah Solar White); Black cardstock.
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Bellini, Party Dress, It's a Girl, It's a Boy (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copics.  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
Extras:  Birch tree cover plate (Taylored Expressions); Arrow sentiment dies (Technique Tuesday); Pink enamel heart.

I took my inspiration from that adorable pink camper, the sign and the colors.  I have had these arrow dies from Technique Tuesday for forever and when I saw the sign, I thought those dies would be perfect.  I decided to pull all the colors into the background for the sky and used the camper from Avery Elle, Home Sweet Home.

The rest of the Design Team all have fabulous projects to share you don't want to miss ----

Lesley Croghan


Come play along with us this week and share your projects inspired by our photo inspired challenge!  We love being inspired by you!

For Following Challenges:

My arrow sentiment dies are old from Technique Tuesday and the camper is from a "new to me" Avery Elle set "Home Sweet Home".



Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

It would be so much fun to have a camper like this! Love the "direction signs"!

AJ Bodine said...

Omgosh I love this! I have a little shopping list going so thanks for the enabling! Lol

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card...love your gorgeous sky and that sweet little trailer.

Leanne said...

Fun background and the stamp is awesome, great die as well. Way to go!

Stampingcountry said...

Love your Glamper and signs!